Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Treats

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here in blogland. Seems like when it rains, it pours. So much to do in the daily life that blogging has taken a back seat to it all! I have been, however, working here and there on some Halloween Treat bags. Here are the treat bags that I made for the Kaiser pharmacy girls. They are the sweetest and so nice to our family. This image is from TGF and is a digi image. These printed images came in a goodie bag that I received. I colored and cut out this cute image called Hallo She Devil and put her on a cute box. Here's the back of the box...
And here are a few of them together. I also used the image called Hallo Witch. Greeting Farm images are always so cute!
I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of things and hopefully, I will have enough time to prep some posts so that I can get back on track. Can you believe that Halloween is this coming Sunday? Eeks!
Thanks for peeking in today...I have more fun Halloween projects to share, so I hope you check back here soon.

13 comments:

kris said...

These are so cute!!! TGF images are always fun and cute!!! TFS!

Tammy said...

Loving these!

Unknown said...

Super cute projects! Have a great Halloween :)

Unknown said...

So cute, Teri. The Kaiser staff are so lucky to receive your creations. Will check in again to see what else you make later.

Shirley N said...

You are so sweet Teri, they will love these, just ADORABLE!!!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh wow Teri! These goody bags are so cute! Those girls at Kaiser will surely enjoy them! :) Enjoy your Halloween!

Cyndi said...

these are so cute!

Joy said...

cute stuff. I didn't even get a chance to use those digis =( I really wanted to and then I colored one...that was it! love all your creations...I am done! will give all of it out by this weekend! yay! so happy to be over and done with Halloween. now on to the craft fair, my daughter's fun fair & whatever else may arise before Christmas! hope you have a good Furlough tomorrow! lucky!!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling!

Brenda said...

cute halloween treats! so sweet... you're always thinking of other people!

joni h said...

wow! you did an awesome job coloring all those images! I only colored one of mine!
still trying to find time to craft! yikes! TFS! Love those boxes & ribbon!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable little boxes! Love the GF Hallo images!
Happy Halloween!

Tammi said...

CUTE! You've made so many adorable things!