Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sharing something sweet!

Happy Monday friends! Tomorrow, I will have my 50 Tag class sneak peek and information about the class. I worked on it all weekend and am finally ready to reveal to you the projects. I am so excited for everyone who attends my annual tag class to see what I came up with this year. I know you will love it!
Today, I am sharing some sweet candy holders with you. I used SU's newest die called candy wrapper. It is so simple and fun to make. I made a whole bunch this weekend too! I used one of our new punches for this one - love this bat! Used some DSP for this one and an image from the Batty for You stamp set.
Do you like my monster?? Can you believe that I used the owl punch to make this monster? I added some glitter to the horns and googlie eyes. I used a row of rhinestones and the small heart punch.
I sprayed some smooch spritz on this bat.
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you liked my candy wrapper projects today! I also wanted to thank all of you who left me such special comments about my little garden. Reading all of them brings tears to my eyes.
Please come back tomorrow for more information on the 50 tag class...sign ups will be first come, first served and I am only making 24 kits!!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Cute and sweet treats! TFS!

Jenny said...

I love your little monster! Great idea to turn the owl upside down and I just love how you used two different sized eyes! Need to find those adhesive eyes we used at the social. Can't wait to see your tag projects!

Unknown said...

You've been busy this weekend, Teri, creating all of those cute projects. I'll be up early tomorrow to see your tag projects.

Leanne said...

Great treat ideas Teri. Looks like everyone will be having lots of fun this weekend. TFS!

Brenda said...

these are great ideas! i guess i need to add this die to my wishlist! lol!

Denise said...

Please sign me up for the class!! I love all your creations....
Hugs,Denise

Colleen said...

What cute candy wrapper projects. I have the die on my wishlist. I think I am going to need to move it to the top of my list after seeing what you have been busy making. :)I can't wait to see the tags you came up with for this year. All your tags each year are always super cute and creative. Please sign me up for a kit for your tag class. There is no need for me to see them before I sign up. I always like what you come up. :)

Angie said...

These treat holders are sooo cute. Love all of your cute ideas. TFS.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Those are so cute!

Janis said...

I got my order for the die. Can't wait to see how to use it. lol.

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome! I cannot imagine making too many before my fingers would give up on me...ha!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute candy wrapper containers! I especially love that peeking monster and his googly eyes!