Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

August one card swap!

Got this fabulous card from my new friend KaRen for August's one card swap. I just LOVE this card. Thank you KaRen! KaRen makes some pretty special cards as she is an instructor at one of the craft stores here on the island - Munchkins out in Mililani. She is also on the design team for the store. Check out KaRen's blog right HERE! KaRen was also so sweet to include a little birthday rak for me...so sweet! I love the card, as Sing is one of my all time favorite Greeting Farm images! Thank you so much! I just love my bath gel and pouf! How did you know I am a huge fan of Victoria Secrets?!
Thanks for your visit today. BTW, if you are interested in receiving a special card each month, check out Linda's blog right HERE! She is the organizer of the monthly one card swap. I have met so many nice people out there by swapping cards each month!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

cute cute cute!

Brenda said...

i love that OCS card! so cute!

Cyndi said...

very beautiful card you received!

Joy said...

love your card from your partner! it really is asian! love what she did. great gift she sent too! gotta love those wonderful smells! have a good week!

Michelle Alejandro said...

How did she know that you are Japanese ;0). This is really cute! Love the birthday card too. Hope you are having a great week.

Hugs,
Michelle

donna mikasa said...

Super cute Geisha Anya card! Thanks for sharing your RAK, too!

Jodi said...

Cute OCS card and such a sweet gift too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)