Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, July 30, 2010

Everyday Princess

I hope I'm allowing enough time for my OCS partner to receive her card. This month, I was partnered up with Cindy Adachi of Canada. We had to create our card using WORDS. I almost forgot about the words as I was creating and so I jumped on the computer and typed up the word FRIENDS. The image that I used is called Everyday Princess and it is a digi image by Tiddly Inks...these images are so adorable and fun to color. Although, I won't take credit for the color of this image either. I got it from my stash of colored images by my niece who loves to color and asks to color every time she comes over...I'm running out so hope Jen comes over for dinner soon! haha!
This card is 6X6 in size. I was looking though some of my 6X6 papers and found a whole stack of retired SU DSP. The one that I used for the background was perfect with the crowns. I thought was fitting for this card. Got the beautiful red rose from Little C's online store and used my nestie to frame the image. (All other paper by SU). Here's the inside.
I'm so glad that it's Friday! It's been another busy week for me. Thanks for stopping by for a visit today and don't forget to stop by the garage sale if you are in the Kailua area.

11 comments:

Risa said...

What an adorable card Teri! Cindy is going to love it!!!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I love the new look of your blog, very pretty!

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

This is super cute Teri! Your neice has a great talent for coloring! Hope she visits soon.. hahaha! Love the sentiment inside, it's perfect. Have fun at the garage sale and a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Very, very cute card Teri!

Alice said...

this is so sweet, Teri! lovely card!

mst822 said...

What an adorable card, Teri! Luv that DP, it's perfect for that image! Hope you have fun at your garage sale!
Tammy

Brenda said...

that is such a wonderful card! your partner will love it! did i tell you that i actually crafted yesterday morning at 3:30? i couldn't sleep so i figured i would be productive at the craft table and it was actually quite relaxing. i thought of your the whole time. no wonder you craft in the wee hours of the morning!

joni h said...

your partner will love her card, early or late arrival! oops! I forgot to use words on my card...oh well! Love that image! Your DP works really well with it & the beautiful rose too! have a splendid weekend!

Cami said...

What a darlin' card this is Teri! How wonderful to "find" a "stash" of wonderful papers! Your niece did a great job coloring this image. You're so lucky to have a helper. Hugs, Cami

donna mikasa said...

Cute card, Teri! Love the bold "friends" sentiment and your niece does awesome coloring! What a fun, collaborative effort!

eunice said...

Absolutely adorable, Teri! This digi image is darling...gonna go have a peek at over at Tiddly Winks. Your niece's coloring skills are wonderful, too! Oh, and I really like your inside sentiment. Is it a stamp?