Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessed by good friends

Wanted to give a shout out to a bunch of sweet friends who have blessed me with some beautiful raks! Sorry it's taken me a while to acknowledge the wonderful treats!
This neat noteholder was made by my GF Joyce. This is actually made with a file folder from the Thorough Modern Designer File Folders by SU. Cool, huh! Thanks Joyce, I love it!Cute HK kitty card from my GF Michelle. Anything she makes HK is always sweet and cute! Thanks Michelle!
Lookie at the awesome rak I got from my GF Jenny. I love the card and the papers are so pretty! You can't see it in this photo, but the papers all have a shimmer to them...can't wait to use them! Thanks for the surprise rak!
Sweet treats from my GF Denise. I love the paper flower and look! she used one of my images on this card. Thanks Denise! It was such a nice visit from you and Jim! Hope to see you soon!
What a lovely card I received from my GF Irene. Thanks Irene! This card made my day to know that you are thinking about me and sending get well wishes! See you next week!
This is the one thing I love about the one card swap. Making new friends. This cute penny slider card was sent to me by my GF Grace. She and I were partners in the monthly OCS a while back. I love my card Grace! Thank you so much for thinking about me!
What a thoughtful notecard and gift from a former island girl, Liann. Thanks Liann! I hope you were able to make your tea light cake!
See how blessed I am? I really feel the love! Thank you all!!
Our bosses are taking us out for Administrative Assistant's Day (belated)...so hopefully, I will have some photos to share with you of this event as well!

10 comments:

Joy said...

such wonderful RAKS you received. you are so deserving of them all. you are always giving and thinking of everyone! thank you for your generosity and friendship! hope you have a wonderful day! we'll get together soon!

Rita said...

Well deserved RAK's for a sweet lady! There all so beautiful!

Brenda said...

"Sweet" RAKS for a "sweet" person! See you soon!

1LuvnMama said...

You are very blessed by such sweet friends . . . but you know what, they have been blessed by you! :) You are a wonderful, kind and sweet person Teri! So deserving of all those RAKS!

donna mikasa said...

Thanks for sharing your well deserved RAKs!

mst822 said...

What beautiful RAKs, Teri! Well deserved! Thanks for sharing them!
Tammy

Cyndi said...

hi teri! it was great being your OCS partner! thanks for my lovely card! i'm sending yours out tomorrow! Wow, so many nice RAKs! you deserve them...you are always giving to others!

Cami said...

Hi Teri!!! Wonderful RAKs from wonderful gals, for a super wonderful YOU! I know how much you do for others and you are so deserving of all these RAKs so enjoy them! Have a wonderful week and enjoy life's moments. Hugs, Cami

Risa said...

What a blessing indeed, your RAKS and gifts are beautiful Teri! TFS!!
hugs
Risa:)

Colleen said...

What wonderful RAKs. Everyone loves you and is so blessed by your friendship just like I am. :)