Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, February 8, 2010

Here's the winner of the sweet candy!

Aloha Monday Friends! The winner of this fun travel stamp set is KIM Y! Congrats girlfriend! Thanks all who entered. It was so nice to read about everyone's fabulous vacations! Hey Kim , please email me your mailing address and I will get this set out to you. I can't wait to see what you make with this cute stamp set - perfect for a mini scrapbook from your vacation. Disneyland is such a fun place to take the kids!Wow! it's been fun sharing some fun candy with you. I'll be gathering up more candy to share in the next week or so...stay tuned for that and come back tomorrow to see my second fun project from my weekend workshop! Thank you for your visit and for your sweet comments!

No comments: