Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sharing more beautiful cards

Today I am sharing more of the beautiful handmade cards with you. I'm still looking for my mojo. It's around somewhere! I started to clean up my craft room big time and boy, do I have alot of stuff in there that I don't remember why I bought it or how I got it! I'm sure some of you feel the same about your rooms too. I'm really trying hard to promote my Stampin' Up! business because I really do love the products! I get side track alot with all of the many cute products that are hitting the market, but I always come back to my SU products. I will be posting every now and then something I may have made with other products, or share with you a good sale (for the local girls) but for the most part, I am trying my best to stick with my business. Thanks to all of the island girls for the huge support. As of today, MY FEBRUARY 13 CLASS IS FULL! I actually am allowing the bulk of the people to come on that day since Feb 14 is probably reserved for special dates and such since it's Valentine's Day! Be prepared to love your neighbor on the 13th! Enough yakking and on to those beautiful cards. I seemed to have lost my mojo, but not my skill for chatting!






One more day of lovely cards to share and then I'll be announcing some fun blog candy! It's been a while since I've had any sweets to share!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

donna mikasa said...

Chatting is good! Thanks for sharing the beautiful cards you received....you have such talented friends.

Denise said...

Wow, Teri, these cards are all so very beautiful. Such talented & thoughful girls.
Big Hugs,
Denise
See you soon.

1LuvnMama said...

Beautiful Teri! So much luv for all your family and friends!

Raven said...

wow! So many of us have such a hard time coming up with just ONE sympathy card idea. All of these are wonderful. TFS