Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, January 18, 2010

Love the Mama

Another sweet rak from another sweet gal! This special rak came from my friend, 1luvnmama! I love the colors on this sweet card, don't you? Hey! Have you guys all checked out mama's blog?? Awesome! I'm so blessed to have "met" 1luvnmama through blogland! I also received this very sweet gift from 1luvnmama. It's an easel card/calendar box! I just luv it! All of the details, whoa! Thank you so much for this beautiful gift!!
These inspirational cards were stamped and put in the drawer. This really helps me to cope. Everything is just so cute!!
Thank you special people out there! You are the ones that give me strength, energy, hope and wow! I can certainly feel the love! You are the ones keeping me going. Thank you again and again for visiting my blog and for all of the words of love and encouragement.

10 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, Gorgeous RAK Teri!

Unknown said...

1luvnmama did a fabulous job on her card, the easel card/box and those cute insert cards too. Yes, Teri, you have lots of friends in blogland. Take care.

Serendipity Stamping said...

You certainly received a very sweet & thoughtful gift from 1luvnmama! I love the little sayings.

Brenda said...

I love how Mama put the inspirational cards in the drawer too! She's a sweetheart and so are you! Take care...

Risa said...

Hello Teri,
I hope that all is well and that you are feeling great today. Your RAKs are beautiful and thanks for sharing them!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

love those goodies! 1luvnmama is one talented lady...love her easel drawer/calendar and card! I am so glad I got a chance to hang out with you gals for two days! it was like a vacation with the girls! we should do this more often! hope all is well. see you soon!

Kyoko said...

Wowee, such a pretty RAK from Mama! I'm glad everyone is helping you pull through this hard time.

Love you!
Kyoko

Michelle Alejandro said...

Wow Teri, these are so adorable. I love those inspirational cards, what a great idea.

Hugs,
Michelle

Jodi said...

Yes, Mama sure is creative! I love what she made here for you, it's too cute and sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Colleen said...

These are adorable. Your friends did a great job. I especially like the inspirational cards.