Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A different version

This is a different version of the Berry Christmas card I made for the silent auction. I added color to the design...old olive for the wreath, always artichoke for the holly, real red for the bird and berries and soft suede for the ribbon and sentiment. This color combo went well with the DSP, again from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper pack. For this version, I also used the ticket punch on each corner and added a tiny rhinestone to each corner. A closer look at the colors...
I'm not sure if I'll be making alot of these cards for the craft fair as I'm on a roll making the tags.
Thanks for dropping in today!

5 comments:

kris said...

Love this card... i think you should make some of these for the craft fair... it's really cute! Have a great day! hugs, Kris

Joy said...

cute cards! love the simple yet elegant kind! I'm now getting a little bit nervous about doing this...but I guess it's all in good fun and at least I know we will have a blast! yah! well here goes nothing...see ya tomorrow!

Jodi said...

I think this is a very pretty card Teri! I love the paper and the added bling, it brings out the image so much better!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Very beautiful card Teri!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

So beautiful & the colors are so elegant, I luv it!