Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, July 17, 2009

Thoughtful gift

My GF Denise comes to all of my monthly classes and always brings me something sweet! Denise just came back from Vegas and was sick, sick, sick - poor thing! I can't believe that she still managed to shop for little gifts to share with her friends...you are so sweet!! Love this owl stamp and of course, my favorite Bath & Body lotion (Pink too!!). Thank you for being so thoughtful and I am glad that you feel better! I created a thank you card for Denise using this cute owl stamp, but didn't take a photo of it...I guess you'll just have to check out Denise's blog to get a glimpse of it if and when she posts it!

2 comments:

Kyoko said...

Oh so cute the Owl stamp and sweet smelling lotion. Denise is just the greatest and so are YOU!

Colleen said...

What a cute gift for your two friends. I love the purple owl since on of my favorite colors is purple too.