Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tammy is giving away some Greeting Farm Candy!

Tammy from Fun Paper Candy is giving away these awesome stamps! Wanna win?? Click HERE to check it out! While you're there, browse her blog to be inspired! I just love her creations!! Thanks Tammy for inspiring me! Good luck to everyone. I hope I win! haha!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

hey...you already have those stamps? they are so great! Tammy always give away such great blog candy! well I'm finally back...don't know if I have time to create yet, but will start soon! before you know it I'll be back at work! glad to see you are still posting!!!