Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sneak Peek for July's card class!

Announcement for July's class - THE CLASS HAS MOVED TO SATURDAY, JULY 11 AND SUNDAY JULY 12. I totally forgot about the 4th of July weekend. Some of you go on picnics or spend time with your family. Not that I wasn't planning to, but I though moving it to the following week might be good since my first furlough day will be on Friday, July 10 and I am planning a small gathering for anyone who could attend. That announcement will be in a day or so... On to the sneak peek!
My July class will be featuring all of the NEW IN-COLORS and some of the new stamp sets as well. THE NEW CATALOG IS OUT and I will have them for sale at the class if you did not receive one yet. Here's a sneak peek of the cards we will be making. We will be making 2 thank you cards, 2 thinking of you cards and 2 sympathy cards. I finished them all on Saturday night and was very pleased with the results. I know you will love them too! If you are interested in joining me for my July card class on Saturday, July 11 and Sunday July 12 at my home (1:00 to 4:00 p.m.), please RSVP either by posting a comment here or sending me an email. If you are a new attendee to my classes, be sure to remind me to email you directions to my home. I will be making 20 kits only and reservations for a spot will be on a first come, first served basis so if you know you want to come to this class, RSVP now! Cost for this class is $20 if you are attending and $25 if you are ordering a kit. If you RSVP and not show up, your payment will still be expected and you will receive your kit. Demonstrators who are interested in attending will also need to RSVP as the classes are combined with demos and customers. You will pay your demonstrator fee. Please be sure to bring your tool kits with you. Bringing your own adhesive and tools are important as I do not have any inventory to sell to you at the class. And finally, just a reminder that sometimes, the traffic into Waimanalo can get a little heavy, so please allow some extra time to get to the class.
Had to share this pic of Mochiko. Whenever I work on my craft table, she HAS to sit with me and for some reason likes my cutter!! It's a good thing I have 2 cutters. Doesn't she look exhausted?? That's how I felt after finishing all of the cards last night!! haha! Aahhh, the life of a cat!
I hope to see you at my class on July 11 and 12. I will also have a bunch of retired stamp sets for sale!

10 comments:

Janis said...

Hi Teri-

Sounds like Mochiko had a good nap! Please sign me up for the Saturday class.

Fay said...

Wow....the cards look great! And Mochiko looks like she worked hard on the cards, too! :D

Jamee said...

so funny your kitty :)

Kyoko said...

OMG, Mochiko looks just like what I want to do now! LOL!

joni h said...

those cards look great! I can't make the classes, but, if you have something on the Friday, I'd like to join in on the fun!

Cheryl said...

Are those all your scraps in the background? wow!
I like all the cards you made!!! Very nice!

Kim. said...

Those cards all look lovely, enjoy the class if I was nearby I would certainly come. We don't have very much on the way of classes where I live.
Kim xXx

Risa said...

Mochiko is too cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

I feel just like your cat!

Mwah!
Gina

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee love your sweet Kitty. Awesome work!!