Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Paper Candy

Aloha! If you've been loving all of the cuteness that The Greetings Farm has been releasing, you gotta check out the Snuggle cuteness that Tammy from Fun Paper Candy created with one it. Oh, BTW, if you are interested in winning some Snuggle fun blog candy, hop on over right now to enter to win! A winner will be selected on June 3rd! Look how cute!

5 comments:

Denise said...

OMGosh, this is one very adorable image!!

Islander Girl said...

Isn't it cute? I ordered all three, and I can send you some. LMK.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Unknown said...

Aw, Teri, this is so cute - gotta go buy it.

Rita said...

Oh she's a beauty...so adorable & sweet!