Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A rak for me and a rak back

Got this cute Gorjuss girl card and load of rhinestone brads from my GF Allison. Wowee girlfriend, how'd you know my stash was running low?? And they all fit in one card envelope, don't know how you managed that, but Thank you!!! I love the color combo she used and ain't this Gorjuss so purdy?
Here's a card I sent to Allison with a few of the new Gorjuss girls.. so with our luck, the mail will get there in a couple of weeks? Not a surprise!
I just love this fairy image that I got from Jodi. I'm really making good use of it! How do you like her blue hair? Not too far fetched for a fairy, ya think? I used a scraps from my stash, which I have tons of!!
I'm feeling a little better, but need to get more rest. It's a good thing for these pre-postings that we can do so you all can be kept up-to-date!
Come back to see my cute sun-kissed kitty card tomorrow! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Teri,
Thank you for sharing your awesome creations with us. I'm a friend of Myra and Liann's, and I'm always excited to see what you and friends have created. Take care of yourself!
Mahalo,
Berna

Unknown said...

So cute card! Love the image :) Glad to know you feel better. Take care!

Rita said...

Beautiful RAK's girl!

Jess said...

Teri, so cute card, I love little fairy

Joy said...

lovely RAK w/ all those blings! amazing how she made them fit! love the RAK back to her! love those gorjuss girls! too sweet! hope you are feeling better. Taelyn is having sore throat and feeling a little under the weather. hope it's nothing serious. take care =)

Islander Girl said...

Oh wow, what a lucky girl! Love your fairy card!

Your images will be mailed tomorrow morning!!!

Risa said...

Your card is so cute, I love the blue hair! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a lot better Teri.
Super awesome RAK from Allison also!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

Fairy girl looks so happy! Great job on your card and look at all that bling you got! Wowee!

Janis said...

Beautiful RAK and love the blue hair on your card. Glad to see that you got your creative mojo still going strong. Hope that you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself.

Jodi said...

Cute RAK you received and love the one you made to give back and I'm so glad you like your fairy stamp too!
Hugs
Jodi =)