Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, April 27, 2009

New dates for May class - Pop up scrapbook

Aloha friends! I can't believe how quick time flies and how I lost track of the time while working on the wedding favors. I failed to inform you about my pop up scrapbook class for the month of May! Unfortunately, the scheduled May 2 and 3 class will be postponed. The new dates for the class will be on Saturday, May 23 and Sunday May 24. We will continue with the June class (Birthday Bash) on June 6 and 7.
I am working on the sample for the pop up scrapbook and will post a sneak peek soon.
Please email me if you are interested in attending May's class. The class is limited to 10 people per class. Instruction for this class is FREE, but you will need to purchase the Simply Scrappin' kit called 2 Sweet item number 113943 $19.95. Once you RSVP for this class and get acknowledgement from me that you have a seat for this class, I am asking that you order your kit through my SU website www.alohagirl.stampinup.net Your kit will be sent directly to you! You will bring the Simply Scrappin' kit and your tool kit to the class. I look foward to sharing this fun project with you!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Teri,
I won't be able to attend the May class (sad face)...but I will be there for the one in June. I'll let you know which day soon. Thanks for always having these classes for us, I really appreciate it.