Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Double Shaker class - Saturday, May 16

Hello friends! I'm catching up on all of my announcements! Lots to share and not enough time to post!
Since I posted my double shaker card projects and the tutorial, I have been getting lots of emails asking me if I'm planning on doing a class. Since this month's class is postponed to the end of the month, I will be offering a class to learn how to make the double shaker card! This class will happen on Saturday, May 16 from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at my home. I doubt it if we will take that long to do this, it's really not as bad as you think (to make this project!) I told a few peeps that the class was going to be on May 9th, but I had to order the thick fun foam and it won't be here til next week which won't give me enough time to do the kits. Because of this little road block, I had to move the class to the following week, Saturday, May 16th. The fee for this class will be $10 and will include everything (including the colored image) you need to make the double shaker! It's gonna be fun! If you are interested in attending this fun class, please reply to this post. I will have 10 spaces for this class, so let me know asap.
Here are a few of the samples that I recently made:

Once you receive confirmation from me that you have a space for this class, I will give you the list of tools you will need to bring to this class. I can't wait to share this fun project with you!!

11 comments:

Janis said...

Hi Teri-

Sign me up. Double shaker box sounds fun!

Janis K

Linda said...

Yay, Teri! Please sign me up! Thanks for doing this! Hugs, Linda

Lynnelle said...

Hi Teri, Me, too. Sign me up. Thank you :)

Kelly said...

Hi, Teri, Please sign me up. Thanks!

Risa said...

I hear that the shaker boxes are the rage in your area and I think you might have started this phenomenon Teri! And no wonder, your shaker boxes are so pretty and embellished beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)

Judie said...

Hi, Teri, Please sign me up for the 16th, too. See you then. Judie

kraftkat said...

Hi Teri, can I sign up for your class? Thanks evie ching

Little C's Creations said...

Have fun during your class, Sister. I'm thinking of doing a shaker thingy with my GG's too... either that or the box that I created on the Cricut... I'm sure they'll be happy with either one.

Hugs,
Jen

Little C's Creations said...

I forgot to mention how cute these shaker boxes are... love the DS papers you've used too...

hugs,
jen

Rita said...

Luv them, wish I could attend but I live too far!!!

eunice said...

Teri, as usual you are AMAZING! These double shaker boxes seem like a lot of work to me, yet you keep whippin' them out...and they're all so pretty!