Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Email Transition, need to hang in there!

Hi all...I just wanted to pop in a message to let you all know that I am changing my email address because of some strange issues. Anyway, the reason why I'm letting you know this is because I will be transferring my email subscriptions from your blogs to my new email address. That way I won't miss out on all of the fabulous posts from you all! So, if you see the unsubscribe message from be through feedblitz or feedburner, don't panic! I'll be re-subscribing under my new email. What a hassle, but once I transfer everything over, I can relax, I think?
Have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Kyoko said...

Hey girl ... what a hassle but better to be safe than sorry!