Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Are you ready for more Hello Kitty?? It's the Easter Kitty!

More Kitties, yay!! J's received their shipment of Easter Hello Kitty dies yesterday. I went to the store during my lunch break, of course, waiting for the UPS man...he did come, right when I was leaving!! boo hoo!! Be sure you head on over real soon if you want to get your hands on those dies, they are just too cute!!
I bought the heart doily die yesterday to use them for handles on my Easter treats box. To see a photo of the box and handle, check out cheryl's blog HERE
Sorry no photos today. Life has been busy, lots to do with my son, gotta keep these teens in check if you know what I mean!! I want to craft and post so badly, but when I come back to the real world, I know where my priorities are...so stay tuned! More beautiful raks to share, my class projects - the boxes and new projects that I've created...all coming soon!! Thanks for visiting me and for your support. Slowly, I'm trying to visit all of your blogs too, to see what you all have been creating! You all keep me inspired and I thank you!! Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Haha! More stuff for me to create with. Still working on my make & take project for this weekend. Hope I can do it.

Islander Girl said...

Thank goodness I actually have the will power not to head down to J's! LOL! Otherwise I'd be in trouble! I've been doing pretty good w/my no buying craft items!!! Amazing! haha! It feels good not to spend also (surprisingly!) But as soon as Lent's over, I got a few things I'm gonna buy from my list! hahaha!

Can't wait to see your RAKs and projects!!

I know what you mean about life and priorities! I'm in the same situation! I actually had time to create some cards last night that I need to post on my blog.

OK, I'm done w/my novel so I better stop typing! LOL!

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!!!

Islander Girl said...

BTW, cute blog layout!

Kyoko said...

Boy, do I know the feeling of being pulled in all different directions! Hang in there and I can't wait to see your posts!

Jodi said...

OOOH! More Hello Kitty!! =)
Hey Teri, can't wait to see the details of your class! =)
xo,
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Hi Teri,
Girl, I know what you mean when you refer to the "real world"! Sometimes life get so busy and there never seems to be enough time for the things we enjoy. I can't wait to see what you do with the new Easter Kitty...I know its gonna be adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Cami said...

I totally understand as we all have "another life" other than our crafting life. Can't wait to see your boxes...your creations are always great! Wish I knew your secret of where you pack in all that energy!

Colleen said...

Good thing I love oceans away J's. It sounds like a very cool place with lots of fun things to purchase all the time.