Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week #2 Candy Winner!

Sorry for the delay. Always so much to do, lost track of time! Thank you to those who entered. This time, I entered all of the names in random.org and the winner is ~AMY~! Congrats Amy! Please email me with your address so I can mail you the stamp set!Here is amy's comment:
~amy~ said...
ick on the virus...fun stamp set!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:34:00 AM
Here's List Randomizer
There were 27 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Amy
Swedie
Toni
Denise
Manle
Charlotte
Denise
Betty Jo
Colleen
Jenny V
Doramiyi
Berenice
Jennifer
Jamee
Nancy
Kathleen
Gina
Rina
Regina
Enjoli
Stampin Cathy
Tracy
Jess
Elaine
Jmniffer
Amy
Jenny
Timestamp: 2009-02-01 01:37:41 UTC
Thanks for playing! Check my next post for week #3 candy!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!! Thanks Teri!!!

Little C's Creations said...

hey! you should ask me first before giving these away, save you the time. LOL!!! just kidding....