Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays from Mochiko

I wanted to include Mochiko in our Christmas card this year, but had such a hard time designing my card as it was, so here are the photos I took of her with some holiday decorations...as you can see from her expression, I think I bugged the heck out of her...
Look at the eye...after this snowman shot, I put a cute Hawaiian santa by her and she bit his head. Poor guy!
My last shot...I didn't realize til later that my reflection is in the ball...do I look crazy or what?
I'll have to share my story about my family Christmas card with you in another post. Nothing like a little excitement when you're already running behind!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

These are really cute pics of Mochiko! She's so sweet! =)

Joy said...

too cute! I know for some reason this holiday season...I was not prepared for! I don't know why. I started my shopping early and was done by Nov. go figure! thanks for the cute shots of Mochiko!

Islander Girl said...

Too cute! I'm sure my Roxy was just as annoyed with me and my camera! Great job on the photos!!!

Hope all is well!
Aloha!
Claudette

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha!

Love how your cat just poses for you to take as many pics as you please!

Happy new Year!
xoxo

Unknown said...

tee hee! we all take lots of pics of her! she must get irritated. LOL!! =)

Sheree said...

At least Mochiko stayed put while you took the pics. I'm sure she was irritated w/you but she's such a good cat! Love the reflection of you in the ornament! LOL!

Colleen said...

Your cat always comes out so cute in your pictures. You should have included him in the Christmas picture that you took with your hubby, and son. There's always next year. :)

Risa said...

Mochiko is such a darling Teri!

nicky w. said...

Mochiko is such a sweetie... thanks for sharing the pictures of her!!!