Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, November 16, 2008

ATG anyone?

Just wanted to post that if you were waiting for the ATG gun and tapes to go on sale, I saw it on sale at Fisher Hawaii (Cooke Street store) for $35.95 . The tapes were only $2.95 each...Just thought you would like to know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for enabling us, Teri, and BTW, Fisher also has composition books for an unbelievable price (if you're into altering) but please leave some for me.

Islander Girl said...

OMG thanks for this info! I've been meaning to get one! I'll have to make my way down there tomorrow while I'm out running errands!

Have a great day!

BTW, cute tags!

Joy said...

WHEN DOES THE SALE END???? hehe, more money that I shouldn't be spending...