Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, August 11, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #4

It scares me how time flies! Here we are in a new week already and another Little C's Weekly Challenge! I hope you will join us in the challenge with this really easy sketch created by Maria Bell. Maria is on Jen's Little C's Design Team and she always comes up with great sketches, Thanks Maria!
Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:
Here's my take on Maria's sketch. What do you think? I had so much fun creating this sketch, especially because I got to use my brand spankin' new Tilda stamp by Magnolia. Guess where you can order this cute stamp from?? Little C's, of course! This image is called "Summer Tilda with Bow".
Here are a couple of views of the card close-up. I wanted you to see the pretty glitter :)

I colored my image using my copic markers. I really meant to color her pants in a faded blue jeans color, but it was too late when I started with the tan. I was too lazy to stamp another image so maybe next time!
Supplies used:
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Paisley
Images - Summer Tilda with Bow (Magnolia), Thanks and flower (SU)
Design Paper - Paper Salon, regal rose and certainly celery (SU)
Accessories - ribbon by Basic, rhinestones from J's Knicknacks
Be sure to check out this week's challenge with the other Little C's gals:
To participate in this week's challenge, head on over to Jen's blog, Pieces of Me for all of the details! I can't wait to see what you've created! C'mon! take the challenge! Jen has something sweet for the winnah!

More sweet RAKS to post tomorrow! Come back for a visit, k?

11 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card, luv the sparkle & such a cute image too! Luv the color combo!

Risa said...

Very cute card and the image is adorable!

Jean said...

Cute card! I love the papers - I should use my Cuttlebug more.

Little C's Creations said...

Whoooo - your banner so big, I thought I was in the wrong blog....LOL!!! Just kidding. Love your lil' maggie here!! I can't wait to ink one up!!! Love that CB embossing - just adds a beautiful flare!

thanks for playing, sister!

Hugs,
Jen

CHARLOTTE said...

Your Tilda card is so cute - saw Roxy's blog, and you embellished the gifts so nice - nice packaging - made a world of difference.

Denise said...

Love the card, especially those colors...love that pink!

Jodi said...

what a cute card! I love this color combo! =)

Maria said...

Ooh wow! Too cute Teri! I really love all teh pretty colors that you used for your card. The CB embossed background just makes it so much more prettier!! Great job on your coloring too! That image is so darn cute!! I love it!!

Maria

Ethan Mashimo said...

way cute. love the color combo.

hopefully i have time to do jen's challenge in the next few days. i have to finish a swap and then my parents come in for a few days!!

tina

Gina Wrona said...

love that bling bling on her bow!

Much hugs & Aloha,
Gina

Lori said...

Hi Teri:
I love this card!!! It's so cute.