Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another sweet rak

A couple of weeks ago, I entered Jean's contest to win one of these Mother's Day magnets - Yippee!, I won! Here's my prize: Isn't it sweet?? I love it Jean!, thank you!! Dandelion Design stamps have been on my favorite list for a while now. These stamps are tiny and just right for my hands and the designs are so CUTE! Check out DD's blog for many cute ideas here and if you are interested in ordering these cute stamps, you can check out DD's website here. If you are a local gal, you can run down to your favorite stamp store on Oahu. If you don't know who carries these sweet stamps, check the listing on DD's website, there's a list of stores!
I bought these stamps from Ben Franklin a week ago when they were on sale two stamps for only $7...I used that cute mouse with rose for my Mother's Day candy bar wrapper.

Thanks Jean for creating such cute images for us to stamp!!

3 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

I agree those little itty bitty stamps are so stinkin' cute!

Congrats on winning your mom magnet!

((hugs))
Gina

corinnesomerville said...

Congrats on winning !!! Couldn't have happened to a sweeter soul !!!

Little C's Creations said...

oh wow! congrats girlfriend!! how sweet of Jean.

hugs,
Jen