Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I love surprises!

Wowee! That sums up on how I feel about my surprise! I'm sure you all couldn't miss my new banner. So, what do you think?? My island sistah, Jen surprised me with a custom banner. She's Mrs. Electronic you know- loves electronic devices and software, etc. more than jewelry and clothing...I'm the opposite! Thank goodness for her and her inquisitive mind always figuring out these computer things for me. Sister, THANK YOU!

8 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

So so cute - just like you. She did a good job on Cheryl's blog too!

corinnesomerville said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW BANNER !!!! It's absolutely perfect !!! Did I tell you I love it....cause I LOVE IT !!!! and I love you too :)

Rita said...

Luv, Luv, Luv your new banner Teri! Jen is a fantastic friend & yes she is so good with computer stuff. Take care of yourself sweetie! Luv ya!!! (((Hugs))) to you my friend!

Corie said...

This is so perfect for you!!! Jen is the sweetest!!

twinks said...

oda cute!

Judie said...

Teri, I LOVE this new banner! Makes me think of brownies! Love you, too!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Can I get one for my blog, can sister do one for me? I need one like this.

Anonymous said...

your banner is fabulicious! =)