Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, February 9, 2008

My mailbox was smiling!

Who doesn't love getting mail?? I found a little "Love" in my mailbox the other day. Valentine goodies from Dawn!! Dawn has been one of my biggest inspiration in blogland. She is the creator of all the wonderful Mr. Crabby Pants cards. Check out Dawn's blog here and be ready to be wowed! You can see this video tutorial on her blog for this cute lollipop holder. Can you just imagine using this for other occasions too?? Cute!! Here's the view from the inside.

I not only got one, but TWO goodies! I love this!

Here's the inside of this treat. Yum! Chocolate! Thank you so much Dawn!! I love the sweet treats and you!

No comments: