Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 15, 2008

Belated Heart Day Wishes

I hope you all had a wonderful day of love yesterday. I know I'm a day late in posting my heart day goodies but oh well. Here's what I made for V-day for my friends at the office and at the Hawaii State FCU. Thanks Joy for taking the pics for me. I had to finish my sweet treats at my desk before starting work yesterday and guess who forgot her camera?? This pic was taken with a cell phone :) They are just simple treats - I had a bunch of 2"X 4" kraft boxes leftover from a class I did at the Berry Sweet shop last year, perfect for these little sweet treats. I filled the boxes with an assortment of hershey kisses. Have you seen all of the variety of kisses that they sell now?? Truffle, caramel filled, cherry, peanut butter, dark & milk chocolate wrapped in white creme...yummy!! The box was tied with red 5/8" organdy ribbon then I attached a cute heart tag to it. Here's a close-up of the tag. I used the marvy giga scallop heart punch (real red CS) and then put them in my cuttle bug (sorry, forgot the name of that folder). The smaller heart was punched out using the marvy mega heart punch (basic grey paper). I stamped Happy Valentine's Day from SU Holidays & Wishes stamp set. The cute piggy is from Juju's Tiny Treasures (I think...Joy, is that right??). I put the 2 hearts together and punched a hole with the 1/8" hole punch and tied it to the box with gold cord.
Happy Aloha Friday to you! Thanks for stopping by today. Busy weekend again. Demo get together on Monday, President's Day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup...you are right...I love Juju's stamps...she makes the cutest local stuff! Thank you so much from us here at the Ali'i Branch...we love all the goodies you make us all the time!!! you are the bomb! Joy

Rita said...

These are so beautiful! I bet your co-workers loved them!!!

Corie said...

These are just so adorable!!