Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last class of the year!

Happy Wednesday everyone. Hey!, the holidays are already here!! OMG! how could it be here?? I'm not ready yet!! **sigh**
This Saturday, November 17 at 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at my home, I will be having my last class for 2007. We will be finishing up the year with a **bang** ! This is my holiday gift card and packaging class and I just love the 5 projects that we'll be doing! They will all be featuring the Designer Paper series as this is Stampin' Up!'s November's promotion. Buy 3 paper packs and get the 4th pack FREE!! You can check out the fabulous selection on pages 170 - 173 in your Fall Winter Collection catalog. Our fun projects will be featuring the very popular (and my personal favorite) Dashing and my new favorite, Wintergreen.
The class has a few spots left, so if you are interested, please send me an email right away!!
Here's a sneak peek at one of the projects that we'll be doing. This gift card holder opens up with a cute pocket inside. The rest of the projects will be posted after Saturday. Thanks for coming by for a look!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing all of of your projects; you are so talented! Enjoy the holiday season.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to make some new things...I am ready to learn something new...

Little C's Creations said...

I'm not ready for my class either - haven't even thought of the 10 designed cards. Ahhhh!!!!! I will have to get it together TODAY!!! Like NOW!!!

Ok I better get off the computer so I can do them. Love your card by the way. Too cute!!! Love that thick ribbon too. I don't want to use mines for the class. Hahaha seriously - I'm keepin' them for myself. hahaha...

hugs,
JEn

corinnesomerville said...

Gorgeous Card, sweetie !!! It's so bright and cheery....great layout too :)

Have a good one my dear friend
Corinne