Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thoughtful RAK from Joy

Finally have a chance to post this cute RAK I received from my friend Joy. This is a cute dollar stamp she picked up from BF. Love it! This is a 3X3 card stamped in Chocolate chip. I used bashful blue and chocolate chip CS. Added a bling in the center of the flower. I liked how it turned out. So simple and fun! Thanks Joy!! Here's a close up view of the card front

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

too cute!!! great job, Joy!!!

hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet...I didn't even know I was doing it...LOL! I love my card that was made by you...and thanks for the goodies too! I love that stamp!