Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, September 16, 2007

September RAK from Risa aka Malieta

I love it!! Thank you, Risa aka Malieta for the cute card and matching tag! The monkey is adorable and the colors are so fabulous! Check out Risa's blog too!
If you like receiving monthly RAK's, join the JT's monthly aloha RAK club through Jen's Pieces of Me blog.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Teri,

Oh wow, what a beautiful card from Risa!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm adding your blog site to my blog roll that I'm currently creating.

I'm adding bloggers that have commented my blog site at one point or another. Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog site. I always appreciate it!

Maria

Anonymous said...

that monkey is growing on me! he's cute and I think I should purchase some...I love the colors too!

Rita said...

Luv this card & the colors she picked are awesome! Malieta is the greatest, isn't she? She's such a sweetheart.

Debby Winters said...

What a cute cute card! Nice to get special things in the mail!

Karen said...

Great cards. I love those monkeys!

Lori said...

That's a really nice thing to receive in the mail... AN AWESOME CARD and MATCHING TAG TOO!!! That definitely beats, the bills and tons of rubbish mail. Receiving the RAKs must be such a nice change when going to the mailbox, huh...

Thanks for sharing that on your blog :)