Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, September 14, 2007

I love celebrating birthdays!

Birthdays are special and I love to make special cards for special friends. My friend's daughter, Naho, turned 22 and I see her every now and then on the bus. This gal is one busy bee. She works two jobs (First Hawaiian Bank and Shirokiya at Ala Moana Center)and goes to school on top of that! Great to be young again! I made this card using some wonderful cardstock I got from my friend Faye T. (Thanks Faye!!!, I love it!!) Stamp sets are Moose You and Eat Cake. Mega scallop circle punch and super jumbo circle punch, light blue gingham ribbon. As her gift, I included a GC for a manicure at Paul Brown's Salon. Happy 22nd Naho!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Cute card... Love it...

Little C's Creations said...

OH how cute! Naho's going to love her card, and love her GC even more!!!

jen

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card!

Debby Winters said...

What a cute card! She will love it!