Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 9, 2007

Winners of the last 2 tins...

Aloha ladies! Thank you all for playing for these 2 tins...what a yummy topic - candy! real candy, not blog candy. Well, I guess it's both! The winners are RONEE and SOPHIA! Ronee's favorite candy is Tomoe Ame (a rice candy that comes with a prize! and Sophia's favorite candy was Dove Dark Chocolate... Congrats ladies! As an additional surprise, I'm going to send you your favorite candy with your blog candy :) Okay, don't forget to email me your snail mail address so I can send these treats out to you! My email is tsuzuki_2005@yahoo.com Thanks for playing!
Come back and visit soon! I'll be giving away a great prize package for my 2500 hits! - almost there!!

4 comments:

Stampernmore said...

these are so precious! I am definitely going to try these!

Anonymous said...

How many tins did you buy? I never knew what to do with those things and now I think they are such a great idea to give away. TOO CUTE!

Sophia said...

How awesome, I get to win one of these oh so cute little tins...love them!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

I love all your tins, they're soooo cute!! I've spent ages looking at them :)