Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 30, 2007

New tag by Corie

I was tagged by Corie in her challenge to pay it forward by sending out RAK cards. Whatcha gotta do is that you have to send a card to anyone (family, friends, fellow bloggers, etc.) and then tag five others to do the same... So, I am going to tag these five lucky individuals who then have to send a card to anyone and keep the chain going! After you do this kind deed, you get to put this cool badge on your blog...


1. Cheryl from Life is Sweet
2. Jean from Stamping Spot Studio
3. Corinne from Stamping with Roxy
4. Ann Marie from Rest and Be Thankful
5. Jodie from Jus' Scrap
Make someone's day by sending them a RAK! Thanks gals for joining in on the fun! I'll post my RAK for this tag sometime this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you gals are always busy doing something...it's great though because I like to see all the cards you all have created!