Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Graduation party time!

After a fun open house event, we were on our way to Mililani to attend Cheyeanne's graduation party. I think it was in the 90's because I had a hard time getting dressed and ready to go. It was a nice, relaxing evening seeing family and friends and eating the ono hawaiian food! Here's a pic of Cheyeanne and her mom Helen, they are both so glamorous! Congrats Cheye!

No comments: