Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, June 3, 2007

We have a winner!

Hope all of you are doin' fine on this beautiful, but too hot, day in Hawaii...the fans are all on and it's really not helping. Oh well, we're going to go to Costco in a minute but first, I have to post THE WINNER!


Well, since I didn't select the winner on random.org I had the next best, my dad! He's my number one supporter in my business. So, without further delay, the winner is JEN!!! Awww sister, grandpa picked your name from the pile. I even took pics while he did it. He was having his lunch and I interrupted him just to help me find a winner and he was delighted to do this. By the way ladies, all of your cards were wonderful! I couldn't pick a winner by just looking at the card design. Okay Jen, I guess I will send you a email just in case you didn't see this posting that you won :)
Here's the winning card by Jen. Love the cuttlebug on silver! She used her cricut machine to cut out the 2007. Very cute.
I will post the rest of the entries a little later on. Time to go get cooled off!

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

oh yay!!! how cool. when i ck'd this morning, u didn't pick a winner yet. we went to the beach again - but down Punalu'u side this time. yay... this is my very 1st Candi winning!!! So cool!! thanks 4 the sweets in advance! It's time for Candi Pieces on my end.... toodles! Jen

Little C's Creations said...

BTW....a huge MWAH n'hugs to grampa for me pleeeese!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, Teri...next to my Dad your Dad is the cutest Dad ever !!!

Have a great day, eh
Corinne

Jean said...

Congrats Jen! Cool card.