Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Little C's June sale and Free Sizzix make 'n take

Hello! Just to let you know that Jen's store, Little C's Gifts 'n Things is having a rubber stamp sale! 30% off of rubber stamps for the whole month of June! Wowee! This is not exclusively for Hawaii gals, cuz you can order online too! Check her store out!

Also, for the island gals, Cheryl just mentioned to me that on Saturday, June 9th, she will be doing a FREE sizzix make 'n take at the Enchanted Lake Ben Franklin store from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Then, at the Mapunapuna store from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. So, if you have nothing else to do and want to do a free make 'n take, check out Cheryl at one of these free make 'n takes!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Thanks for the toot-toot, sistah!!! Hope you have a fabulous day today!!! what's in the works!? Busy busy busy....

hugs,
Jen