Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogger's Choice Awards

If any of you visit Jen's blog, you know how addicting it can be. You also know that after your visit, you feel inspired and entertained. I think it's like a variety show of some sort...I love it! If you haven't visited Jen's blog, go check her out. She's giving away some pretty awesome candi pieces for her 6K and 7K hits! You go girl!! To get the candi pieces for her 7K hits, she so unselfishly asked everyone to vote on the Blogger's Choice Awards for another wonderful blogger, whom we all love and visit daily, Allison (which I did cuz she so deserves to win!). Anyway, while I was on the blogger's choice awards site, I nominated Jen for best all time blog and best blog host...you can vote for Jen too. You must sign in to vote. Let Jen know that she is the best...thanks Jen for keeping us inspired and entertained!!!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

awww thank you my dear! thats so sweet of you!! hugs n' smooches your way!!!

jen

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the kudos...I totally appreciate it!