Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And here's the salad dressing recipe...

For those of you who attended my class on Monday, here's the salad dressing that was served:
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup raspberry vinegar (I bought my bottle from Safeway)
Combine and refrigerate until ready to serve. This dressing is really yummy. Sweet, yet tangy...
I got this recipe out of a magazine "Taste of Home" and the actual recipe used spinach leaves and strawberries. I also added almond slivers and won ton strips.
Let me know how you like it if any of you try this out :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're sharing the recipe as it saves me a request via e-mail cuz that recipe was so YUMMY. Your class was awesome as usual...... Thanks!

Little C's Creations said...

ohhh!!! this the one you told me about!!! it looks yummy!!!! too bad I wasn't there to eat it up! Will have to make some myself now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us try the ono dressing with the salad! it was so refreshing =)