Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, April 29, 2007

...and the winner is.....

Lisa of Schenectady, NY!! Wow! That's a long way from Hawaii! Hey Lisa, send me an email with your last name and address so I can mail off your **candy**...yipee!
Betcha all thought that I forgot about announcing the winner huh?! You wanna know why?? Well, yesterday, I spent all day 'n night cleaning and cleaning and cleaning my craft room! I got lost in all of the stamping and scrapping supplies! But you know what that means?? More blog candy to give away!! yay! This is fun! I love giving away stuff that I know will make eveyone happy! Stay tuned to find out how you can win more **candy**... I will post the details later tonight.
It's Sunday and I have such a busy day ahead of me. Staying up til midnight means I get up later and get a slow start...it's noon here in Hawaii and I haven't even started doing anything productive. Let's see what lies ahead of me...I have to get my demo ready for Cindy's downline meeting tomorrow night. I'm gonna demo my wow! swap, demo a new technique and also show everyone all the goodies I got! I've also need to work on making some little cards and package them up for the craft fair to benefit American Cancer Society's Relay for life put on by the Hawaii State Federal Credit Union. The gang at the Alii branch is awesome! I promised I would make stuff for them to sell as my donation to a great cause - I will post the finished product tonight! Then, I gotta work on planning my class for May. I'm tired just thinking of what I need to do...better get going!
Anyway, congrats to Lisa of my first blog candy!!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I was out of town this weekend and missed the contest..but I love the freshly colored blog! Keep on bloggin!