Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Starting off to a fresh new week!

Happy Tuesday! I have to remember that it's Tuesday because we had the holiday off yesterday. Yes! for some of us lucky people, yesterday was Kuhio Day! I've been out of work for week now since having bronchitis all last week. Boy!, was I miserable! I'm actually happy to be going back to work. Crazy, huh!??! I'm NOT anxious to see the mountains of work that's just waiting for me! Well, it's a stay in all day kind of day. Brought my lunch and everything so I don't have to go out. Maybe if I take a short break, I'll work on my swaps for the cruise. I'll be cutting out flowers to go on my cover of the mini books I'm making. Only have to make 75 of them! Here's what it looks like...
Later this week, I'll show you what the insides of my own sample book will look like. I put pictures in my book.
Well, gotta get ready to go to work...XO

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

ONLY 75?!

Jean said...

This is soooo cute! Do you plan to keep posting to your Scrapbook.com blog too? I'm not sure which site to list on my blogroll.

Little C's Creations said...

Jean - you should list BOTH.... just name them differently... on mines I have her as "Alohagirl" and the other is "Teri".