Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, March 30, 2007

Shopping is such a girly thing!

Shopping! What girl doesn't like to shop?? I love to shop even if it means only window shopping, or shopping with a girlfriend and letting her do the buying and you accompany her and get to touch all of the merchandise without spending a dime! haha! Yesterday, Cheryl and I spent our lunch hour at Ala Moana. After our yummy philly steak sandwiches, we browsed at many stores!! We ended up stopping at Cinnamon Girl and just had to pose by these pretty flowers! So spring! Of course, we had to take not only one but two pics of us! Good thing the store was empty so we asked the sales associate to snap the shots for us. Cheryl had to test out her new camera -- in fact, we both bought the same Panasonic camera on the same day!!

After the pic was taken, we browsed at all of the cute accessories and saw this cute swim suit...love the top! Probably because it was pink! I think I'll need to look for something a little more conservative for the cruise. Cheryl found the perfect top for her...Miss Double Diva...We had a ball and as usual, I didn't want to go back to work!!

but seriously ladies...I know you didn't just come to the blog to see cheryl and I shopping, right? So, here's a Layout of my son Nolan riding his bike back to our house. Can you tell he was having a blast?? I did this LO other night. I miss scrapping so bad but can hardly find the time!! This LO was done with scrap paper by Wild Asparagus that I bought from Once Upon a Blue Moon when Tammy was having her 70% off sale as she moved her store location. Wini, Irene and I scored at the awesome sale prices! Here's my layout...

Happy Friday to you all...enjoy the weekend!! It's raining here in Waimanalo right now, so hopefully, we will have a "sunny" weekend...
hugs & kisses!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the layout! Thats the paper you were talking about. Good to see Nolan on a bike. I love to ride bike.

Jean said...

Wow, I haven't been shopping in AGES. Looks like you had fun. And Nolan is looking good on his bike! My kids can't ride by my house, since the bus goes right in front of it. :(

Little C's Creations said...

oh how fun!! you gals look like you had a blast at the mall. now, imagine me doing the same thing - but with a bunch of electronics around... can you say "eye candy?!". Love the photos!! I didn't know Pinky bought the same camera as you - the same day! What a co-in-ki-dink! You ladies are GLAMOUROUS!! No wonder you're both in my Sisterhood of Divaz...

Catch ya laterz!
Jen