Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blogging Obsession? Is it just a phaze???

What is with this blogging thing that makes not only me so obsessed with?? I guess it might be that I love to talk...so when I can't actually speak to someone face to face, it's good to get it out and blab online...maybe one day I will get tired of it, but for now, I'm just having fun. The other thing I love about blogs...I love ready other people's blogs, especially those that post pictures of projects they've just created, or stuff they get from RAK swaps, etc. I love this blog site and thanks to my sistah, Sensational J (love the new name girl)...for getting me really into these blogs!! She's the "master" behind most of what you see here, but I'm learnng!!!
I was asked if I'm gonna keep both blogs, yes, I have two...I do know people that have more than two (J???) but why not?, it's free and most importantly FUN! Check out My Place on scrapbook.com I love that site as well and the projects posted in that gallery, very inspiring! I've already met a bunch of nice gals on that site. I'd love to have more friends, so join me on either site - or both! Drop me a comment! Have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Yes - I'm an addict!!! Of course, it's probably a phase for me..... but I don't mind if it's going to be a very long phase. hahaha.... I plan on keeping 3 of my blogs... the one I have on SB.com, the one I have on this one at expressivelyme.blogspot.com and my family's blog at youngs808.blogspot.com - can you keep up me?

Jean said...

Yes, it's an obsession! I have started collecting blog links, now if I only had time to read through them all!!